OUR GLOBAL FOOTPRINT
TOMORROW’S QUALITY. DELIVERED NOW.
With harvesting the finest produce from nature comes a solemn responsibility to package only the best speciality grains and foodstuffs for families across the world. Our seamlessly integrated operations have access and control over the entire supply chain from farm to fork.
WHAT DEFINES US
Sustainable GrowthOutpacing the industry with a 70% contribution from branded speciality food products.
Brand FocusOur steady and sustained focus on creating a vibrant portfolio has resulted in the success of several brands like Daawat, Royal, Ecolife, Devaaya and many more.
An expanding footprintA constantly growing distribution network helps us stay a leading brand globally. We launched Daawat in 6 additional countries this year.
INTEGRATED BUSINESS MODELAn uncompromisingly dedicated team implements and monitors efficiency initiatives at the back-end to stay competitive in the industry.
Customer Centric productsUnderstanding what the customer wants and needs is key to providing products that are peerless in quality and offer value for money.
a culture of ownershipAccountability to the people, responsibility for our product and respect for everyone.
excellence in operationsAn uncompromisingly dedicated team implements and monitors efficiency initiatives at the back-end to stay competitive in the industry.
Investment in InnovationWithout constantly redefining the limits of how we do business, LT Foods could never stay at the forefront of a challenging food industry by constantly innovating our products and processes.
Ethical Business practicesOperate processes with sincerity and honesty to deliver the best product possible.
70 years ago, a seed
was sown. Today, we're still
reaping the harvest.
In the year 1978, Mr. Vijay Kumar Arora began a small company in the village of Amritsar.
Today, LT Foods is the leading processor of rice and other speciality foods in India.
- - Founded by the Arora Family
- - 1st Rice Mill
Focus on B2B (Private label)
- - Incorporation of LT Overseas Limited
- - Launched the 'Daawat' brand in India as well as the global market
Focus on Brands and product value
- - Set up state-of-theart manufacturing facilities in India
- - Listed on BSE &NSE
Expanding our global presence
- - Acquired the 'Royal®' brand basmati rice in US
- - Infusion of equity by Rabobank – India Agri Business Fund
- - Strengthened processes and systems
- - Expanded our global presence to 20 more countries
Inorganic/Greenfield routes to expand
- - Greenfield operations in Europe turns EBITDA positive
- - Launched new product variants like ready-to-heat food, Saute Sauces, Daawat Sehat and Kari Kari
- - Marquee investors join with a successful Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP) of Rs. 400 crore
- - Acquired 'Gold Seal Indus Valley', 'Rozana', '817 Elephant' brands
- - Launched our own organic brand ‘Ecolife’ to strengthen our position in North America, Middle East
Progressive Global Sustainable
- - To become category leader in core Basmati business in key markets we operate
- - Take the new growth engines - Organic, Health and Convenience business to next level
- - Strengthen the financial metrics, expand margins and improve our ROCE